Rare Opportunity at the Platinum Steelcase Dealership in the Beautiful Commonwealth of Kentucky!
ORI, Inc. is an insights led commercial furnishings dealer that provides knowledge, products and services to help our customers achieve their desired business results. We are the exclusive Platinum Steelcase dealer that serves a wide variety of customers throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Established in 1945, ORI has been a leader in creating work, learning and healing spaces for our clients. Our core values include Integrity, Relationships, Celebrating Success and Striving for Excellence. We offer highly competitive compensation and a generous benefit package that includes bonus potential, 401K and a car allowance.
- Lead sales teams in Louisville, Nicholasville, Frankfort and Bowling Green markets
- Lead Healthcare, Higher Ed, Government, Corporate Vertical Markets throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky and Southern Indiana
- Manage and Develop new business, leads, account touch program and forecast activity via the sales team by leveraging Sales Force CRM
- Hire and develop new sales talent to grow dealer business 5-10% per year
- Lead Influencer plan in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green w/A&D/CRE owner
- Develop new business via networking with key influencers (Commercial RE/A&D)
- Make weekly sales calls with account managers in each market
- Manage gross profit targets on projects with sales people and work with vendors to maximize dealer profit margins. Achieve agreed upon target for product gross profit %
- Train and develop direct sales reports to present the Steelcase knowledge value proposition & vertical market presentations i.e. Healthcare, Higher Ed etc.
- Teach the sales team to introduce and sell the key Steelcase product portfolio features & benefits including systems, seating, storage, technology, healthcare, educational and architectural products.
- Hold regularly scheduled “one on one” updates with sales people to coach, strategize and insure forecasting goals of 2x GP goal and quarterly gross profit bookings goals are met.
- Achieve Quarterly and Annual Gross Profit booking goals for team.
- Achieve CEM (Customer Experience Score) Above 8.8 Overall w/NP Score of 80%+ and are adjusted annually.
Skills Needed Include:
- Possess strong time management skills
- Utilize excellent communication skills internally as well as externally
- Be able to positively confront issues with team members, colleagues and leaders head on to insure progress is made on Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Possess/develop strong presentation and overall platform skills with customers
- Build lasting relationships with customers and Key Influencers (A&D+CRE Community)
- Leverage problem solving skills
- Become involved in the local community, leadership in all markets
- Ability to close/win business from the competition leveraging differentiation
- Be a seeker and sharer of industry consultative knowledge as well as business knowledge
- See and execute your success through others. Help your people accomplish their goals Products and services to be sold include:
- New and Pre-Owned Furniture
- Design and space planning
- Project Management
- Asset Management/Warehousing
- Automation (Punch out Process)
- Commercial Move Services
- Technology Products & Technology Services
- Installation and reconfiguration
- Architectural products
Please send resume package to: email@example.com