Work for Nemschoff in beautiful San Francisco.
You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as an Account Manager at Nemschoff and make both.
About this Opportunity
As an Account Manager working at Nemschoff, you will increase company market share and top line revenue through working with Integrated Delivery Networks and their individual facilities within a defined geographic territory. You'll develop productive relationships with decision makers and key influencers within end-user facilities, healthcare-focused A+D firms, and authorized distributors.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Gain recognition as a healthcare resource throughout the customer base.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of product application.
- Develop, maintain, and drive a business plan for the growth of market share and territory volume to achieve sales goals.
- Educate key healthcare designers and specifiers to drive Nemschoff specifications.
- Identify and cultivate productive relationships with decision makers and key influencers within the territory.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- Regularly update the customer base on Nemschoff solutions and initiatives.
- Understand and be conversant with customers representing the end-user, A+D, and distribution.
- Understand and adhere to policies and objectives for our commitment to quality.
- Support trade show initiatives in your designated market when requested.
- Work collaboratively with Nemschoff and Herman Miller resources and with dealers and dealer resources to ensure a strong distribution presence and positive customer results.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have...
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field, or an equivalent level of professional experience.
- Two years of successful healthcare and clinical selling experience
- The ability to travel in support of achieving business objectives.
- Demonstrated high personal performance standards, including a high level of integrity and business ethics.
- A passion for healthcare.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a strong emphasis on listening.
- Advanced selling skills, including qualify prospects, lead generation, new business development, account penetration, strategic selling knowledge, and the ability to close.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively use the office automation, software, and tools currently used in the Nemschoff environment.
- The ability to perform all essential functions with or without accommodation.
Who We Are
At Nemschoff, we focus on nurturing creative people, innovative thinking, and forward-looking healthcare solutions. Our unique combination of experience, insights, skills, and willingness to try new ideas makes us a leader in the industry. Part of the Herman Miller family, we have a design-focused, environmentally responsible approach and a commitment to craftsmanship that has been a part of our culture since 1950. Based in the lakeshore city of Sheboygan, Wisconsin, we offer a high quality of life, a rewarding team atmosphere, and an excellent benefits package.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. Ready to apply? View a list of our open positions and apply online at nemschoff.com/careers or at our parent company, Herman Miller.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.