CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971.
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets arethe more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
This outside business development position will position CORT as a solutions provider for on and off-campus key decision-makers and influencers, particularly University Housing, International Student Services and Auxiliary Services. The position includes a variety of sales initiatives from networking, prospecting and introductory presentations to calls with existing customers to build rapport and develop new business opportunities.
This position covers Northern New Jersey, New York City and Long Island.
- Maintain and expand account revenue within assigned sales territory;
- Identify local and national business opportunities;
- Prepare and present proposals to support how CORT products and services meet the customer's needs;
- Identify and utilize effective promotional and marketing efforts to include research, telephone prospecting cold calling, referral incentives, networking
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing required;
- 2-3 years of outside sales experience, preferably selling to the College/University Market;
- Talent in prospecting for new business opportunities
- Ability to quickly connect with others and demonstrating exceptional customer service and presentation skills;
- Ability to self-direct and work independently;
- Computer proficiency skills and social media experience;
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen;
- Must have local state driver's license and safe driving record;
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to speak, read and write English
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/4zfz7dmx67