The Momentum is Growing! Come Join us!
Momentum Group, a leading supplier of contract textiles, is growing and seeking a new Sales Representative in the Greensboro, NC area.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess strong people and communication skills, have a positive attitude, and be self-motivated. If you have the drive and related experience to excel in Contract Textiles Sales, we encourage you to apply! Our major products include woven fabrics, polyurethanes, panel, and cubicle cloth, as well as extensive custom services. We are the leader in providing customized card programs for the furniture manufacturing market, and offer an Award Winning selection of patterns designed specifically for today’s Architectural and Design contract market.
Our dedicated professionals are the key to our success. In exchange for their hard work, we support our team with an excellent compensation and benefits package, a family friendly work environment and have been voted Best Places to Work for the past four years. Momentum is committed to superior service and operational excellence.
To provide best in class service to client base including furniture manufacturers, designers, purchasing firms and end users via product/industry knowledge, introduction of new product, knowledge of new technologies and innovation as it pertains to textiles and the specification process. Increase profitable sales as designated in the strategic plan, as well as working within expense guidelines unique to each territory.
- Sales experience required. Textile or other dealer sales experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- College degree required.
- Knowledge of the Contract Industry a must.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have a positive attitude, strong people and communication skills, be a creative thinker and self-motivated.
- Qualified candidates will also have 2-3 years of industry experience in the contract/ commercial market. Candidates with experience selling contract textiles or dealer sales persons highly desired. IIDA and/or NEWH membership or affiliation desired.
- Candidate must live in Greensboro, NC area.