Make Your Move With LINAK!
Key Account Manager – Deskline (Louisville, KY)
LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, agriculture and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky. Our mission as a company is straightforward: We provide products that improve people's quality of life and working environment.
LINAK U.S. Inc. offers a great work environment and challenging career opportunities. As a company, we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization: customer orientation; the will to change; loyalty, openness and honesty; enthusiasm and individual efficiency; job satisfaction and helpfulness; and creativity.
- Maintaining and developing business and relationships with specific target customers.
- Planning and establishing the fiscal year sales budget and gross profit; coordinating pricing and responses to RFQ's (request for quotation); be involved in managing projects, developing opportunities, expanding and coordinating all levels of relationships with external and internal customers.
- Planning and coordinating Marketing activities towards these target customers together with regional LINAK Marketing departments.
- Create and maintain projects in CRM and keep customer contacts updated (maintain detailed relevant organization charts). Maintaining overview of active projects with international target customers and facilitate project advancements in cooperation with other LINAK Subsidiaries.
- Leading new product/solution development/introduction with target key accounts.
- Meeting annual budgeted LINAK Corporate sales goals.
- Maintaining a high frequency of face-to-face interaction with the target customers.
- Attending and participating in relevant tradeshows worldwide to promote LINAK products.
- Tracking the target customers and industry trends that will affect market growth.
- A Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of 10 years of comparable sales experience in the commercial furniture market, with a strong emphasis on relationship building and sales management is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Professional appearance and the ability to speak comfortably with senior executives and in new situations.
- Strong industry knowledge is important.
- Technical aptitude is strongly desired.
- Willing to travel 10-12 weeks per year, both in the USA and abroad.